How to design value and transform outcomes in complex health ecosystems [Jan 19]
Online On Demand
19 January, 2017 2:30PM GMT
Available now to view on demand
This webinar is available for viewing on demand. To do so, click here.
About the webinar
In this webinar, Umio CEO Chris Lawer explains how to apply the ecosystems perspective more fully in order to design value and transform outcomes in health and social markets, contexts and settings.
In the session, Chris introduces Umio's ecosystem strategy and value design thinking, frameworks and methods, and describes how they can help you to:
- Define health ecosystems for organising your innovation and design effort
- Understand complex health ecosystem problems more deeply
- Map ecosystem actors and reveal important, unmet needs
- Understand the nature of value in ecosystems
- Design differentiated health value propositions
- Define a health ecosystem strategy and business model
- Deliver value, transform outcomes and enable ongoing learning
Access the on-demand recording to learn new thinking on how to intervene smarter, faster and with more certainty in health ecosystems ... and achieve great results.
This webinar is available for viewing on demand. To watch now, click here.