We design value and help to address complex health ecosystem problems
We help CEOs, leadership, strategy, innovation and design teams in private and public sector organisations (pharmaceutical, medical device, IT, care provider, social innovation and government) to:
- Acquire deep insight and perspective of complex health and social problem situations and opportunities
- Design frames of novel possibility
- Build a portfolio of value propositions
- Anticipate futures and develop sustainable ecosystem strategy
- Scope interventions and build business / value models
- Co-create solutions that scale and overcome constraints to adoption
- Develop a new ecosystem-aligned organisational mindset
- Build their own dynamic, repeat capability to do all the above
Supporting you to create impactful, (eco)systemic interventions at scale
We help you design value, shape evolutionary ecosystem strategy and co-create solutions and interventions that scale and impact complex health system problems. We do so by blending applied complex ecosystem principles with design thinking approaches. Learn more about our approach or register to download our useful articles.
Where we work
We work globally. Umio HQ is located in Oxford, UK. Our US office is in Cambridge, MA.
Contact us quickly
Contact us quickly using this form to request more information, arrange a short consultation, discuss training and workshops, or share your complex health problem.